Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am so far behind!

Again I cannot believe that it is July already! I have been working and not been able to get anything done. I have been playing with my design studio and have done some shape-books.

My youngest son is moving out of the house for the 1st time. He took a job in Pflugerville, Texas!! I am thrilled for this job – but that is 15 hours from Loganville, Georgia! My husband and I have been doing a lot of crying. We plan on going to visit him in September.

2 comments:

Roxx.T Barnes said...

I just read your post. Pflugerville, Texas is right outside of Austin. He'll have a great time, Great Atmosphere. Best of both worlds, small town near a big City. I'm in Houston, Texas and I love Austin and the surrounding cities. Good luck to you and your family.
Welcome to Texas!

http://dreamsofcrafting.blogspot.com/

GBearden said...

I live in Austin... He will love it here.

Background

Followers